Give that bland chicken a little kick by adding a couple foods that are universally loved: bacon and guacamole!
- 4 Chicken Breasts
- 8 Bacon Slices
- 4 Avocados
- 1 Tomato
- 1 Onion
- 2 Limes
- Sea Salt
- Garlic Powder
- Slice the chicken breasts in half, cover in olive oil, and season with sea salt, pepper, and garlic powder.
- Bake the chicken on 375 degrees for 20-25 minutes (or until fully cooked).
- Chop the onion and tomato into small pieces and, in a bowl, combine with the avocados. Squeeze the juice from the limes into the bowl, and mix.
- Spread the guacamole on the cooked chicken breasts and wrap in bacon (two slices per chicken breast).
- Place the chicken on a pan on medium heat and fry until the bacon is crispy.