Looking for a low carb and healthy alternative to everybody's favorite breakfast food? You've come to the right place. Skip the trip to IHOP and make these pancakes at home with just 3 simple ingredients.
- 2 Eggs
- 2 Bananas
- 2 Scoops Whey Protein (preferably vanilla)
- Put all ingredients into a blender (or bowl) and mix until smooth.
- Pour a moderate amount of the mixture on a pan.
- Cook on LOW heat for approximately 3-5 minutes per side (or until golden brown).
- Top with peanut butter and honey.