Ground turkey with sautéed spinach, onions, and bell peppers is one of my go-to meal prep recipes. It's easy, cheap, and super versatile. I pair it with an avocado when I'm on a low carb kick, rice and black beans when I'm trying to carb up, or even fry it up with a few eggs to make a big omelet. Can't go wrong with this one!
- 2 lbs. lean ground turkey (85% or leaner)
- 6-10 oz. spinach
- 1/2 white onion
- 1/2 red bell pepper
- 1/2 yellow bell pepper
- Coconut oil
- Mrs. Dash Southwest Chipotle Seasoning Blend
- Cook the ground turkey in a skillet or pot on medium heat until browned.
- While cooking, lightly season the beef with Mrs. Dash Southwest Chipotle.
- Cut onion and peppers into thin slices and place on a separate skillet.
- In the skillet, saute peppers and onion in coconut oil on medium heat.
- After about 5 minutes, add spinach to the peppers and onion and saute for an additional 5-10 minutes.
- When the ground turkey is fully cooked, drain the oil, and add the sauteed onion, peppers, and spinach.
Calories = 360
Fat = 16 g
Carbs = 9 g
Protein = 47 g
*Recipe makes approximately 4 servings.