5:00 – 14:00: John Papp Bio & Background
- How John started coaching when he was just 15.
- Working for free at Xceleration Fitness while still in college.
- Building a brand through writing for online publications such as STACK.com and FitnessRX.
14:00 – 27:00: Why Having a “Niche” is BS
- Why you should treat everyone like an athlete.
- How to help ALL people achieve their fitness goals.
- Even the best in the business train “regular people”.
27:00 – 41:00: Entering the Fitness Industry at an Early Age
- Getting into the industry by any means necessary.
- Avoiding the college party scene.
- Doing whatever it takes to make an impression.
- Has John’s age ever been a disadvantage?
- Having an abundance mindset.
41:00 – 56:00: John’s Personal Training and Nutrition Philosophy
- Combining powerlifting and bodybuilding for major gains.
- Not subscribing to any one nutrition philosophy.
- John’s goals for the rest of the year.
56:00 – 1:02:00: The Fire Round
- John answers a series of questions including whether or not he could sink a free throw to win the NBA Championship and if he puts ketchup on hot dogs.