2:00 – 9:00: Jay Azeltine Bio & Background
- Training at Old School Gym from the young age of 16.
- Dropping out of college to take a full time job at MusclePharm.
- Going all-in on building an online brand and business.
9:00 – 22:00: Growing Up in Old School Gym
- How the gym has changed over time.
- What sets Old School apart from other gyms.
- The influence Cory and other mentors have had on Jay’s life.
- Learning through actions rather than taking directions.
22:00 – 46:00: Making a Living as an Online Trainer
- Did Jay always believe he could make a living online training?
- The ups and downs of entrepreneurship.
- Being consistent with content to drive business.
- The systems Jay uses to serve clients.
- The give and take of online vs. in-person training.
- The behind-the-scenes work that goes into building an online brand.
- Jay’s plans for the future of his business and other ventures.
46:00 – 53:00: Jay’s Current Training and Nutrition Protocol
- High fat, high protein, moderate carb diet to prep for his California business trip.
- High volume training including back twice a week for GAINS.
53:00 – 1:00:00: The Fire Round
- Jay answers a series of questions including how he has such incredible hair and if he enjoys ketchup on hot dogs.