2:00 – 12:00: Catching Up with OPBA Co-Founders Tyler Tredway and Zach Matheny
- Recap of the inaugural OPBA Competition.
- How the lifters exceeded expectations in both powerlifting and bodybuilding.
- Plans for future competitions including a Spring show and California event.
12:00 – 23:00: Zeke O’Connell Bio & Background
- Zeke’s history as a 3x nationally qualified NPC men’s physique competitor.
- Starting a family and entering gym ownership right after college.
- Training with Zach Homol and Zeke’s first experience in a hardcore gym.
23:00 – 41:00: Strategies for Training, Business, and Life
- Being crazy enough to believe you can do it all.
- Prepping for the OPBA Competition in only 12 days.
- Why competition is essential.
- Getting kicked out of gyms all over the city.
- Why people are afraid of effort.
41:00 – 56:00: The Real Gym & Influencing the Youth
- Whether or not the first year met/exceeded expectations.
- Creating a better future for the Ohio Valley.
- Being in a position of influence for the younger generation.
- Showing kids a more attainable level of success.
- Thinking “Why not me?” instead of “Why him?”
56:00 – 1:07:00: Zeke’s Personal Training and Nutrition
- Training every day, powerbuilding, and using the Westside conjugate method.
- Staying on point because Zeke has a target on his back.
1:07:00 – 1:10:00: The Fire Round
- Zeke answers a series of random questions including the one thing he would eat if it had no effect on his health and one book recommendations.