2:00 – 14:00: Christmas Recap
- Kevin shares what it was like hosting Christmas for the first time.
- Justin recaps all four of his Christmas events.
14:00 – 22:00: New Year’s Resolutions
- Kevin and Justin share their opinion on New Year’s Resolutions.
- Goals vs. resolutions.
- Why 5 and 10 year goals are unrealistic.
- Setting more frequent, short-term goals for greater success.
22:00 – 46:00: Reviewing 2017 Goals
- The guys talk through all of their goals from the past year- both successful and unsuccessful.
- The reason we break up goals into different categories- including fitness, finances, personal development, and relationships.
46:00 – 1:00:00: Advice for Setting Goals
- Use the SMART acronym- specific, measurable, attainable, relevant, and time-bound.
- The importance of writing down your goals.
- Turning your big, yearly goals into smaller, “process goals”.
- Focusing on the process rather than the result.
- Why you should take the time every 2-3 months to meet with yourself and re-evaluate your goals.