2:00 – 8:00: Andy Haley Bio & Background
- How Andy got a job at STACK straight out of college.
- Andy’s role as the “gatekeeper” of content at STACK.
8:00 – 18:00: STACK Details
- How STACK went from a print publication to a purely online magazine.
- Curating content from the best coaches in the strength & conditioning industry.
- Giving new writers (like Justin and Kevin) a platform to share their ideas.
- Reaching 4-5 MILLION unique readers per month.
- The acquisition of STACK by Blue Star Sports.
18:00 – 43:00: Tips to Become A Successful Writer in the Industry
- Think about your audience first.
- Provide actionable advice to the reader.
- Stick to the main idea throughout the piece.
- Building credibility through writing.
- Successfully incorporating video into articles.
43:00 – 50:00: The Fire Round
- Andy answers a series of random questions including his favorite fictional athlete and whether or not ketchup is acceptable on hot dogs.