7:00 – 15:00: Matt Keeney Bio & Background
- Using sports to escape a tough upbringing.
- Playing college football.
- Landing the local dream job after college, only to find that at 32 he was left wanting more.
15:00 – 33:00: Starting a Mobile Fitness Company
- How coaching 2-3 Crossfit classes per week evolved into a full business.
- Taking Cory Gregory's advice and "just going for it".
- Buying a truck, trailer, and gym equipment to lead group classes in a parking lot.
- Hosting classes at 3:45 AM for the local high school teachers.
- Building a strong team that coaches 40-50 classes per month.
33:00 – 41:00: Matt's First Gym
- How mobile fitness paved the way for Matt's first brick & mortar gym.
- Putting his classes under a roof to endure the cold winter and maintain his clientele.
- Establishing a strong presence in the community to further build a brand.
- Making Crossfit-style training more safe and accessible to the public.
41:00 – 49:00: Matt's Current Training & Nutrition
- Using Anabolic Fasting by Cory Gregory to stay lean and strong year-round.
- Rotating between bodybuilding, powerlifting, and crossfit throughout the year and setting big goals along the way.
49:00 – 54:00: The Fire Round
- Matt answers a series of random questions including his favorite kids' movie and the best piece of advice a coach has ever given him.