0:00 – 4:00: Intro, Crazy Morning Recap
- Justin and Kevin describe the hellish morning that preceded this recording.
- “Life is 10% of what happens to you and 90% how you react to it.”
4:00 – 51:00: Balancing Family/Business/Training, Time Management Tips
- Is balance truly achievable?
- “If someone followed you around for a day, but you couldn’t speak to them at all, would they be able to tell what’s most important to you?”- Kyle Snyder
- Jack of all trades = master of none.
- “I don’t have time” is NOT an excuse.
- “Wake your ass up!”- Cory Gregory
- Fully schedule your entire day- even family time.
- Identify The One Thing.
- Automate your mundane tasks.
- Communicate with your spouse, friends, family- learn to say no!
- How to avoid the #dadbod.
51:00 – 56:00: The Great Coconut Controversy of 2017
- Justin debunks the latest USA Today article, which claims coconut oil bad for you.
56:00 – 1:02:00: Should You Trust Your Doctor?
- Kevin shares what happened at a recent doctor visit with his pregnant wife.
1:02:00 – 1:12:00: NBA Draft Highlights
- Justin and Kevin share their thoughts on the Pacers and Rockets drafts.
- Lonzo Ball- boom or bust?
- Another LeBron James workout fail.
1:12:00 – 1:18:00: Exercise You Should Be Doing
- Justin teaches you the Push Up With Vertical Reach.
- Kevin describes the Bottoms-Up Kettlebell Press.