2:00 – 20:00: SportsMEDiscussion Ownership
- How Todd got involved in the sports medicine workshop business
- How Todd literally paid his dues and worked off his "ownership debt" for nearly 2 years
- Todd's history playing collegiate soccer while working as an athletic trainer and interning at a hospital, all while in school
- Todd's plans for the future including opening a private practice and modernizing his workshops
20:00 – 30:00: Writing, Filming, and Podcasting
- Getting more efficient at creating content and spreading the message
- Having patience on social media and establishing strong connections
30:00 – 44:00: Competing in Powerlifting at 148 lbs.
- Todd's current training and nutrition leading up to his next Powerlifting meet
- Todd teases an upcoming project
- The impact that a Power List has had on Todd
44:00 – 54:00: Fire Round
- Todd answers a series of random questions including his first AOL screen name and the best piece of advice Cory Gregory ever gave him.