ON THIS EPISODE...
Justin and Kevin are TOGETHER for the first time in Columbus, Ohio!
The guys are in town to visit friends and check out the 2018 Arnold Sports Festival. They share what it was like to finally meet each other, who won the Arnold (spoiler: it was BANG), and how impactful it was to hangout with Cory Gregory and the rest of the Old School Gym/Max Effort crew.
1:00 – 13:00: Observations from Arnold Weekend
- Waking up at 2:30 to lift.
- The incredible environment at OSG.
- Interesting fashion trends.
- Why being authentic is such an important character trait.
- How we formed real friendships through social media.
13:00 – 36:00: BANG Won the Arnold
- How BANG brought Coachella to the Arnold.
- Honorable mentions: Bradley Martyn, Max Effort Muscle, and Old School Gym.
- The freak displays of strength we witnessed.
- Taking what we learned this weekend and actually implementing it.
- The value of connecting with our friends in-person.