2:00 – 16:00: Why Do You Hate Your Job?
- Identify the problem (industry, boss, coworkers, salary, etc.).
- Think reactive, not proactive. What can YOU do to improve your situation?
- Is your job necessary to pursue your WHY?
16:00 – 28:00: Find Your WHY
- Start With Why.
- What is your over-arching, big picture WHY in life?
- "Good is the enemy of greatness." Most people are in a "good" place- but they're not passionate.
- Begin with the end in mind. What do you want people to say about you when you die?
- Actions always speak louder than words.
28:00 – 50:00: Create A Plan Of Action
- Complaining about your situation without taking action is USELESS.
- Use the "Perfect Day Formula".
- Reverse engineer how to achieve your "Perfect Day" vision.
- Start small.
- Surround yourself with people who are doing what you want to do.
- Be willing to take a leap- even a small one.
50:00 – 1:15:00: Mount Rushmore
- We give our top four Will Ferrell movies, 90's cartoons, ways to build power, and core exercises.