0:00 – 5:00: OPBA Co-Founders Zach Matheny & Tyler Tredway
- Zach and Tyler share their background and how they got into lifting.
5:00 – 27:00: The Infamous 4 AM Crew
- How the guys got involved in a group that trains at 4 AM daily at Old School Gym with Cory Gregory.
- The value of good training partners.
- The impact that Cory Gregory has had on them.
- The crazy style of training in the 4 AM crew.
- Lifting to get strong and ripped at the same time.
27:00 – 45:00: The Ohio Power Bodybuilding Association (OPBA)
- Details about the competition including weight classes, elite powerlifting totals, and bodybuilding divisions.
- Why combining old school aesthetics with raw strength is the holy grail of fitness.
- How the competition is challenging misconceptions in the fitness world.
- Advice to competitors and people who want to train for strength and looks.
- Why the OPBA is ideal for ex-athletes.
- The future of the OPBA.
45:00 – 51:00: The Lightning Round
- Justin and Kevin ask Zach and Tyler a series of rapid-fire questions including: favorite lifting hype song, favorite emoji, and favorite Ben & Jerry’s flavor.