Chicken breasts are a staple of any healthy diet. They're low calorie, high protein, and extremely affordable. Unfortunately, eating plain chicken week after week gets boring. REALLY boring. Spice things up with these juicy, all-natural, breaded strips. Great for kids, too!
- 6 Boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 1 cup Fine-ground almond flour
- 4 tbsp. Mrs. Dash Extra Spicy Seasoning Blend*
- 4 tbsp. Mrs. Dash Chicken Grilling Blend
- Olive oil
*For kids, go light on the Extra Spicy Blend and double up on the Chicken Grilling Blend (or use another Mrs. Dash seasoning).
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Wash the chicken breasts, dry with a paper towel, and slice into halves.
- On a baking sheet, coat the chicken strips in olive oil (I prefer to use the spray).
- In a bowl, mix almond flour and Mrs. Dash seasonings.
- One at a time, put each chicken strip into the bowl and roll around until completely covered with the flour/seasoning mixture. Use additional flour and seasoning if necessary.
- Place chicken strips back on the baking sheet and bake for 25-30 minutes (or until golden brown).
Calories = 260
Fat = 11 g
Carbs = 4 g
Protein = 38 g
*Each serving is two strips. Recipe makes approximately 6 servings.